Amid this reputation data revolution, there are key players who are already wielding cutting–edge technology, broad data sets and intuitive metrics to make decisions that enhance corporate reputation.
Moderated by David Benigson, CEO of leading External Intelligence company Signal AI, this panel of pioneering practitioners including Dan Simon, Chairman and Co-Founder of Vested, Benjamin Thiele-Long, Director and Executive and Business Communications at Petco, Deidre Latour, Former Chief Communications Officer at GE and former President at Edelman and other leading CCOs will discuss:
• The key pillars of data in Communications
• How Reputation has grown to be a lever for business performance
• How comms leaders can approach a fractured landscape and the cross-winds of policy, politics, and instability
• Tangible stories of how measurement evolution deepened reputational impact
• The power of measuring reputation across and within industries