Measuring the true impact of PR & Comms can be a daunting and complex task. But without the right measurement program, the PR function risks losing ownership of its own success.
By re-establishing the role of PR within the organization, understanding what behavioral changes you’re trying to achieve and the activities you’re undertaking, Comms teams can build a working PR measurement system to show the real impact of their work on the reputation of the business.
In this whitepaper by our measurement expert Neil Morrison, you’ll learn five tips to help move beyond vanity metrics:
- Define the role of PR and represent it better within the business.
- Understand the data available to you.
- Move away from big numbers that mean nothing and identify what good looks like.
- How to measure quality and not quantity.
- How to combine human analysis and AI to paint a true picture of PR’s impact.