Reputation’s importance to business is on the up, increasing the need for the right kind of data on the outside world. To make sense of the overwhelming amount of data, our new reputation ranking helps businesses understand what’s driving a brand’s perception, inform narrative and influence strategy.
The Signal AI 500 shows which companies are renowned, which are under fire, and which elicit a shoulder shrug, scoring organizations for Innovation, Purpose and Performance storylines.
The Signal AI 500 Global Reputation Ranking allows Communications leaders to quantify the impact of their company actions and communications on their reputation and share how leading communicators are already using data to drive their reputation forward.
Join this 30-minute webinar, as Signal AI executives Danny Gaynor and Shann Bigilone share The Signal AI 500 in more depth and:
- Analyze how top organizations in The 2022 Signal AI 500 performed
- Explain how other firms can follow suit and make the most of the opportunities
- Understand what contributes the most to reputation: Innovation, Performance or Purpose
- Share when companies are most likely to hype up on ESG campaigns
- Discuss what topics will help comms teams cut through the noise in 2023